Cay Point Villa Beach House Weddings | Indian Rocks Beach FL
Cay Pointe Villa on Indian Rocks Beach, FL (in the Tampa Bay area near St Petersburg, St Pete Beach, Treasure Island, & Clearwater Beach) is an incredible beachfront wedding and reception venue that can accomodate up to 50 guests for a beach wedding and outdoor reception. It is also very suitable for smaller groups and has a gorgeous white sand beach and a large grassy patio/courtyard area directly behind the house.
Located in a picturesque residential area at 514 Gulf Blvd in Indian Rocks Beach, the villa sleeps up to 18 guests and is divided into (1) three bedroom unit and (3) two bedroom units. Each "unit" has a private entrance, making it ideal for couples or family groups that want to stay in the same location, but prefer a little privacy. There is parking available, but larger groups will require a valet service or other transportation and parking arrangments.
There is a three night minimum stay for a wedding, and the rates are seasonal and subject to a site fee and cleaning fee for your wedding and reception.
- Beds/Baths: 9/5
- Sleeps: 18
- Location: Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- Max Guests for Reception: 50
- Minimum Stay: 3 nights to 7 nights (seasonal)
- Cost for minimum stay: $3,000-$8000 (seasonal)
- Security Deposit: Approx $1,000, depending on length of stay
- Availability: Limited (book a year in advance for Spring, six months or more for Summer, Fall, & Winter)
- Website: www.caypointevilla.com
- Wedding & Reception Pics:
We offer all-inclusive beach wedding and outdoor reception packages at Cay Pointe Villa that include your wedding photography, ceremony, bamboo canopy, chairs, music, sound, catering, and more on the white-sand beaches of Indian Rocks Beach!
Contact us today to schedule a visit to the property and start planning your Florida beach house wedding!